Thursday, October 29, 2020

Welcome 3R Virtual Students!

 Hi! My name is Mrs. Ruch.  I am SO excited to continue your 3rd grade year as the virtual teacher.  It’s my third year here at Spoede, and my 12th year teaching elementary at different districts.  While I’d much rather see you in person, we’re going to learn so much in math, reading, writing, science, social studies, and everything in between as we work online!  I cannot wait to learn all about you and your favorite things this quarter. But, until then, here is a little bit about me and some of my favorite things!


Although my website has great information about our schedule, learning objectives, useful websites, and contact information, you'll get updated information from me weekly through Parents Square. Please check Parent Square regularly for weekly updates and other posts with useful information. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome 3R Virtual Students!

  Hi! My name is Mrs. Ruch.  I am SO excited to continue your 3rd grade year as the virtual teacher.  It’s my third year here at Spoede, and...